Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
HENNA for Eyebrows - 'BRONA' - 2 POTS FOR ONE OFFER - BUY 2 POTS GET ONE FREE **** LIMITED TIME ONLY **** Beautiful product! Vegan friendly ! Derived from Mother Nature!
- HENNA is natures gift, it is a small tree originating in the Middle East. It is a plant based powder which has been used for centuries by women as a natural hair dye product. The leaves of the tree are dried and ground into a powder. The powder is then mixed with a range of other natural herbs and fruit properties to create a range of beautiful colours. When water is mixed with the powder it forms a paste which is then applied to the brow hair.
- HENNA avoids the introduction of harsh chemicals being applied to your skin. It is 'vegan' friendly and generally speaking should be compatible with most skin types. The main benefits of 'HENNA' are inherently obvious. The product will gently tint the skin beneath the eyebrow hair, which will create illustrious depth of colour over the brow line. The coverage will include areas where hair is sparse; resulting in uniformity across the brow area.
Ingredients: Henna; Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder; Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder; Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Powder; Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Powder; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Cellulose gum; Tartaric Acid.
- Step 1: Place two scoops of HENNA to the required drops of hot water (we recommend our small white scoops available in the HENNA accessory pack) .
- Step 2: Use the HENNA mixing tool to combine the powder and water. Mix to a smooth paste in your glass cup or small glass bowl.
- Step 3. The eyebrows should be thoroughly cleaned and trimmed to the desired shape.
- Step 4: Apply the HENNA paste three times at 5 to 10-minute intervals, then leave for a full 30 minutes.
- Step 5: Wipe off the HENNA paste from the undesired area with a damp cotton bud while drawing lines.
- Step 6: After 30 minutes, wash it off with a wet cotton pad.
- The strength! of this product has been manufactured by a world leader. This is supported by the fact that it does not require a brow activator, which would be an additional cost to you.
Economic viability - the product stands on its own without the need to add any other product. This is why we believe this HENNA product is economically viable at a time when every dollar counts.
- Affordable price! - we have compared prices of other brands and we know our product is considerably less in price. This does not mean the performance of the product would be inferior, it means simply that we want to sell more of it to you! and if that means making it so affordable that you cannot justify buying anywhere else, then this makes perfect economical business sense.
- As a CEO of a multi-national Company once said "our prices are low because we want to sell more of the product and reach many more consumers".
- Madam Lash ethos is exactly the same. We want to sell more of our product to gain a larger following, therefore the price of this product accords with our business paradigm.
Note: Accessories for your Henna kit shown here in the photographs are sold separately on this site.
You may also wish to build your kit over time. Madam Lash gives you the affordable option to do just that!
(Bowl = 1 only - photo of two for display purposes)
(Cup = 1 only - photo of two for display purposes)