HENNA EYEBROW KIT - Natural & Vegan Friendly.
HENNA EYEBROW KIT BY MADAM LASH - DO IT YOURSELF OR PROVIDE THIS ADDITIONAL SERVICE TO YOUR EYELASH EXTENSION BOOKINGS - NO TRAINING REQUIRED!. VARIOUS COLOURS AVAILABLE TO SUIT MOST CLIENTELE. OUR KIT CONTAINS 5 OF THE MOST POPULAR COLOURS, HOWEVER YOU CAN BUY ADDITIONAL COLOURS ON OUR SITE FOR ONLY $10 (4 gram pots).
HERE IS WHY WE LOVE THIS AMAZING NEW PRODUCT:-
*** DO IT YOURSELF OR DO IT FOR YOUR CLIENT!
*** THE PRICE!
*** THE CONCEPT! - many of our clients closed during COVID-19, this devastating time gave us the idea to create some beautiful accessories especially tailored to add a touch of absolute class to a world leading HENNA product.
*** ADD TO YOUR EXISTING SERVICES AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS!
*** REGAIN THE $$$ YOU LOST DURING COVID-19 OR START A NEW ADVENTURE
*** NO HARSH CHEMICALS - VEGAN FRIENDLY!
Are you sold yet?
Read on ....
We have put together a beautiful HENNA EYEBROW KIT containing a gorgeous brush case and kit bag designed by Madam Lash. The bag was designed to hold the HENNA kit. The brush case contains three quality brushes, housed in a gorgeous encrusted silver glitter case with our signature logo. There is an angle brush, round brush and mascara brush to help draw your lines as the HENNA starts to work.
The HENNA service can be offered as an additional layer to the eyelash extension service, or make a separate booking with your client for HENNA BROWS which will add depth to the natural eyelash hair. The HENNA can be applied after the eyelash extension service, leaving your client with gorgeous eyelashes and eyebrows to match.
- HENNA is natures gift, it is a small tree originating in the Middle East. It is a plant based powder which has been used for centuries by women as a natural hair dye product. The leaves of the tree are dried and ground into a powder. The powder is then mixed with a range of other natural herbs and fruit properties to create a range of beautiful colours. When water is mixed with the powder it forms a paste which is then applied to the brow hair.
- HENNA avoids the introduction of harsh chemicals being applied to your skin. It is 'vegan' friendly and generally speaking should be compatible with most skin types. The main benefits of 'HENNA' are inherently obvious. The product will gently tint the skin beneath the eyebrow hair, which will create illustrious depth of colour over the brow line. The coverage will include areas where hair is sparse; resulting in uniformity across the brow area.
Ingredients: Henna; Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder; Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder; Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Powder; Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Powder; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Cellulose gum; Tartaric Acid.
- Step 1: Place two scoops of HENNA to the required drops of hot water (we recommend our small white scoops available in the HENNA accessory pack) .
- Step 2: Use the HENNA mixing tool to combine the powder and water. Mix to a smooth paste in your glass cup or small glass bowl.
- Step 3. The eyebrows should be thoroughly cleaned and trimmed to the desired shape.
- Step 4: Apply the HENNA paste three times at 5 to 10-minute intervals, then leave for a full 30 minutes.
- Step 5: Wipe off the HENNA paste from the undesired area with a damp cotton bud while drawing lines.
- Step 6: After 30 minutes, wash it off with a wet cotton pad.
- The strength! of this product has been manufactured by a world leader. This is supported by the fact that it does not require a brow activator, which would be an additional cost to you.
Economic viability - the product stands on its own without the need to add any other product. This is why we believe this HENNA product is economically viable at a time when every dollar counts.
- Affordable price! - we have compared prices of other brands and we know our product is considerably less in price. This does not mean the performance of the product would be inferior, it means simply that we want to sell more of it to you! and if that means making it so affordable that you cannot justify buying anywhere else, then this makes perfect economical business sense.
- As a CEO of a multi-national Company once said "our prices are low because we want to sell more of the product and reach many more consumers".
- Madam Lash ethos is exactly the same. We want to sell more of our product to gain a larger following, therefore the price of this product accords with our business paradigm.
Note: Accessories for your Henna kit shown here in the photographs are sold separately on this site. This means you can buy additional popular colours or replenish your stock as required.
OUR PRICE ONLY - $80 unbelievable price! - add to your business today or treat yourself and do your own eyebrows at home.
You will find we have done our research and our price point is below many other suppliers.
Thanks to those who encouraged us to be brave and add this to our product range. We hope you love this gorgeous product and accessories as much as we do.